-melancholics.dialogue-

"when thinking makes me human..."

About The Blog

An abrupt blog all about my melancholy and experiences. It's an avenue where I share my thoughts and opinions over something or just share about updates with my own life. Enjoy reading!

Got something to say?

Please feel free to write on my shoutbox or comment on my posts to react or agree with what I'm saying. Thank you!

A Game Called Love!

I dont know if it's just fate or whatever, but it seems that love is far from reality at my end. It seems that every chances I make ends in defeat and disbelief. Second chances seems undeniably a pitiful route of despair and discouragement. A game i seldom play yet, in every game seems an excruciating pain of loosing.

I guess maybe i came to the point where love seems to be a playground rather than an experience of being with someone who will look after you, care for you and do the same for her. I must admit that I have been foolish and unfaithful at times in the past. Denial seems to be inevitable.

What if everything was different? What if the dreams of having real love, a strong relationship and an experience of taking care of one another really did happen? Will the same things happen again? I guess it will. I don't want to cut the giggling but it sometimes is true. Love seems to be an attraction rather than a commitment. For us, at times, love has become a challenge of getting who's who and having something in return. It has become a game of being "in" and "cool" rather than true relationship.

This may sound like a word coming from someone who has been heartbroken and loved for stupid reasons, but hey, dont you think it from time to time, that love seems a game everyone is playing- and nobody's winning because either party takes away something from him/her and in return, ends up leaving incomplete and torn apart by something or something they thought will complete their gray colored life.

Life is indeed a mystery- with all the things that i said, i still believe in true and real love. I often ran my own search yet in this point of time, i'll wait for it. I'll wait when what i see is love that is not a children's game but an experience of grown-ups do with maturity. I played once and lost- I can never change my past, but at least, i have enough time to change my future.

Love then is not a dirty game, it's just that the players are either good or bad. Nevertheless, it's a game everyone seems to be in and yet gets out loosing a part of himself, rather than gaining something of the experience.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

different paths

college campus lawn

wires in front of sky

aerial perspective

clouds

clouds over the highway

The Poultney Inn

apartment for rent