-melancholics.dialogue-

"when thinking makes me human..."

About The Blog

An abrupt blog all about my melancholy and experiences. It's an avenue where I share my thoughts and opinions over something or just share about updates with my own life. Enjoy reading!

Got something to say?

Please feel free to write on my shoutbox or comment on my posts to react or agree with what I'm saying. Thank you!

Rumors and Me...

It has been bothering me for quite some time about some rumors that I heared about me. Although friends told me to let it pass by,I can't possibly do that.

The reason for my choice is because it is affecting me too personally. I hate it when I'mbeing talked about and not just talk but really being pulled down and degraded for such selfish reasons.

I have to admit that I have no holds if someone speaks bad about me, but wouldn'tbe those guys be considerate enough to take me out on their lists as "hot"topics?

If ever, just assuming,I did something wrong to these people,"I'm sorry..." is what I can offer, nothing more - no apologies,no more explaining and definitely no more bargaining.

Peace Out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

different paths

college campus lawn

wires in front of sky

aerial perspective

clouds

clouds over the highway

The Poultney Inn

apartment for rent