-melancholics.dialogue-

"when thinking makes me human..."

About The Blog

An abrupt blog all about my melancholy and experiences. It's an avenue where I share my thoughts and opinions over something or just share about updates with my own life. Enjoy reading!

Got something to say?

Please feel free to write on my shoutbox or comment on my posts to react or agree with what I'm saying. Thank you!

Korean Movie Marathons

Whew... I was up the entire night watching movies. It was my first time for this year to have DVD Marathon. I started watching at around 7:30pm and ended up at 3:30am early dawn.

The funny thing was that only 1 out of the 5 or 6 movies I watched was english. Most of the flicks were Asians typically from Korea. Hehehe...Don't get me wrong, I'm no Korean series buff but I LOVE KOREAN ACTION MOVIES!

It's interesting to know that flicks made in Korea are more realistic and enticing. I always watch out new movies uploaded in Crunchyroll (Like what I'm doing now...).

So, what makes me like Korean Action Flicks than others?

1. Most of the movies I watched has content. A lot of action flicks nowadays are filled with action without the proper plot. The recent one I watched is The Mighty Princess with a nice storyline that depicts family, honor and love.

2. Fighting scenes are very realistic. I'm not sure if ever they are fans of Jackie Chan, but minus the comedy, these scenes puts you in the edge of your seat interested with the way they fight. Just scroll in Crunchyroll and you'll know what I mean.

3. Actors are deadly gorgeous. Hahaha... And do I have to say more? Well... the guys and gals in the movie has model quality looks. And it sure is damn cool watching them fight without getting dirt on their fingernails.

So, what are you waiting for? Try Crunchyroll and see for yourselves what I'm talking about. :)

And since I'm on leave for the next 3 days, I guess I'll be spending much of my time online watching crunchyroll or renting dvd's with the same genre. TTYL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

different paths

college campus lawn

wires in front of sky

aerial perspective

clouds

clouds over the highway

The Poultney Inn

apartment for rent