-melancholics.dialogue-

"when thinking makes me human..."

About The Blog

An abrupt blog all about my melancholy and experiences. It's an avenue where I share my thoughts and opinions over something or just share about updates with my own life. Enjoy reading!

Got something to say?

Please feel free to write on my shoutbox or comment on my posts to react or agree with what I'm saying. Thank you!

Acquaintance and Frienship?

It's another late night post after a day with so many things to do yet only a few things has beenasid and done. ( What's that again?)

Anyway, Can anything be excited than meeting new people especially if you're not in a hurry? To many of us, what makes acquaintances are people with no time to take a sip and talk awhile (one moment...one Nescafe!) and get to learn more about other people - whether it's the mundane stories of someone to a passionate desire for another. Couple it up with an attentive ear and you'll have a new friend in no time.

In a deeper sense though, acquaintance is always the first step to befriend someone (and maybe more...) but how do we determine those who are good from the bad? from the interesting to the mundane? And who would forget, from the way they look and dress to you know what I mean... ( Sorry!!!)

Let's say in all of these, the common ground for any friendship will be the "sense to belong" attitude of the group. I'm blessed to say that I have officemates who are definitely for the GO when it comes to talk and discuss about life, leisure, love and anything else that revolves around each and everyone of us.

To Thirdy, Stan (New Team Mate and not on the Pic below!!!), Master Ai, Kat, Clei,Tanya and Cha0 - two thumbs up to the best Recruitment Team in the entire TeleTech Company!!!Me, Clei,CHao,Tanya,Master Ai,Kat and Thirdy (infront)

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

different paths

college campus lawn

wires in front of sky

aerial perspective

clouds

clouds over the highway

The Poultney Inn

apartment for rent