-melancholics.dialogue-

"when thinking makes me human..."

About The Blog

An abrupt blog all about my melancholy and experiences. It's an avenue where I share my thoughts and opinions over something or just share about updates with my own life. Enjoy reading!

Got something to say?

Please feel free to write on my shoutbox or comment on my posts to react or agree with what I'm saying. Thank you!

Negros Blog Rolls: Are You "In" or "Out"?

Blogging can be really addictive like friendster and other networking sites. But how does a blogger commune with other bloggers in one area?

If you're on the same dilemma as we are, then cheer up - There's hope!

There are other bloggers who are into this too! So with this in mind, I've created a particular networking website named - "Negros BlogRolls" to suffice the need about meeting friends and bloggers in the area. I would like to reiterate that this blog community will be solely for bloggers (amateur or professional) from the area and not any other networking site you have in mind.

The goal of the community is to gather a good number of bloggers in the area where we can communicate, share posts and learn about tips and tricks in hitting it big in the world of blogging.
(and of course, among other things...)

And by the way, Kam, another blogger who is calling out all the bloggers from Dumaguete and Neighboring areas to gather and create the core group to make spark something good for all of us. If you are interested, you may visit her blog or send her an email c/o kaakaams@gmail.com

So, what are you waiting for? Are YOU "in" or "out"?

Spread the news and be part of blog history in the making! Hope you'd also check the community - NegrosBlogRolls!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

different paths

college campus lawn

wires in front of sky

aerial perspective

clouds

clouds over the highway

The Poultney Inn

apartment for rent