-melancholics.dialogue-

"when thinking makes me human..."

About The Blog

An abrupt blog all about my melancholy and experiences. It's an avenue where I share my thoughts and opinions over something or just share about updates with my own life. Enjoy reading!

Got something to say?

Please feel free to write on my shoutbox or comment on my posts to react or agree with what I'm saying. Thank you!

Picture Perfect

Can anything be addictive than having a new camera on hand?

With the busy life that I have, I can still have the time to capture on camera everything I find interest in to. And at most, it's inside the office! With friends and co-workers gulping to pose and smile at every click, who would not take the plunge of trying it out.

For keep's sake, I'm saving it in Multiply as an online "portfolio". But basically taking pictures will be a hobby to beat with the odds of working my ass up until December.

Come to think of it, most of my captures are expression of faces and emotions and I kind of like it when it comes to capturing unedited or let's say real and captured reactions from people.




























These two pictures are taken during the company one hour outreach last sunday. They didn't know I took a shot at them while they were mesmerized by the stories and toys they got with the loot bags.

The one below is my niece, Ashley. Typical cute kid who knows how to project. She has a lot of pics at home because she is definitely a kid who loves to be in the limelight. And I have to admit, although she looks angelic, she can be very naughty sometimes and may win you over her cries and woes for food!











The rest can be seen at my Multiply account, of course, If you have a multiply account - feel free to add me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

different paths

college campus lawn

wires in front of sky

aerial perspective

clouds

clouds over the highway

The Poultney Inn

apartment for rent