-melancholics.dialogue-

"when thinking makes me human..."

About The Blog

An abrupt blog all about my melancholy and experiences. It's an avenue where I share my thoughts and opinions over something or just share about updates with my own life. Enjoy reading!

Got something to say?

Please feel free to write on my shoutbox or comment on my posts to react or agree with what I'm saying. Thank you!

Asus EEE Series Notebook

I was wondering if ever people would be interested to buy my Asus EEE Series laptop. I bought this at around P 20,000.00 around 5 months ago and unfortunately, I seldom use the laptop because of being too busy to just chill anywhere with a wifi access.
The laptop is in good condition, definitely no scratches or whatsoever. And has the capacity of 3.5 hours battery.
It's also wifi ready and has built-in speakers and webcam.
I'm not really techy so I can't give you the exact specs of the laptop but if you wish to ask about anything, just leave me a comment or send an email to kewlkidd22@yahoo.com and I'd be glad to answer it as best as I can.
Yeah, by the way, I'm selling it at P 14,000.00 and it's in a first come-first serve basis.
Regards everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

different paths

college campus lawn

wires in front of sky

aerial perspective

clouds

clouds over the highway

The Poultney Inn

apartment for rent