-melancholics.dialogue-

"when thinking makes me human..."

About The Blog

An abrupt blog all about my melancholy and experiences. It's an avenue where I share my thoughts and opinions over something or just share about updates with my own life. Enjoy reading!

Got something to say?

Please feel free to write on my shoutbox or comment on my posts to react or agree with what I'm saying. Thank you!

Robinsons Place: At a Glance

A lot of people have been waiting for the new mall to open hopefully next year - Robinsons Place!

With the many rumors of the said mall not to be finished or whatever, I took some pictures to see how the Robinsons site has been doing and building. The pictures were taken last Thursday, November 13th, 2008.


Glance at a distance






























Well, Hopefully this place will be up in no time so we can have "variety" of places to hang-out and chill-out other than the usual ammenities that we currently up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

different paths

college campus lawn

wires in front of sky

aerial perspective

clouds

clouds over the highway

The Poultney Inn

apartment for rent