-melancholics.dialogue-

"when thinking makes me human..."

About The Blog

An abrupt blog all about my melancholy and experiences. It's an avenue where I share my thoughts and opinions over something or just share about updates with my own life. Enjoy reading!

Got something to say?

Please feel free to write on my shoutbox or comment on my posts to react or agree with what I'm saying. Thank you!

Of Love and Relationships

I often wonder sometimes how life can be so ironic. People asks you questions that seems to be answerable for us and yet, we ourselves are bounded by our very own issues we often need an answer from someone.

I was asked by a friend earlier through a text message if ever "She should fight for him? Or let go?" and my answer was quite surprising even to me.

I told her that "it will still be your choice... fighting for someone may not mean winning it but at least trying to do d most makes it worthwhile." Not later than 20 seconds that I received quite a favorable thanks for the enlightenment that I found myself questioning the same things over.

I often wonder whether to get back to that special someone whom I lost track with because of so many things in my life. Couldn't resist the feeling of being afraid to be in a relationship - afraid of the commitment and the fears of finding the right person.

Upon seeing many things in perspective, I am in a way perplexed with my own stand about love and relationships yet feel adequate to answer a few questions by those that are younger than me. I often wonder how many of us guys really does have the courage to stand for the one we love and speak of the things we desire for the future. How in many things, women who has this desire to meet the prince charming in any novels and fairy tales can be counted few to the modern reality of life.

Crazy as this may sound, finding a relationship right now is not in my list maybe, just maybe, because of fear -not of being rejected, but of the future as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

different paths

college campus lawn

wires in front of sky

aerial perspective

clouds

clouds over the highway

The Poultney Inn

apartment for rent