-melancholics.dialogue-

"when thinking makes me human..."

About The Blog

An abrupt blog all about my melancholy and experiences. It's an avenue where I share my thoughts and opinions over something or just share about updates with my own life. Enjoy reading!

Got something to say?

Please feel free to write on my shoutbox or comment on my posts to react or agree with what I'm saying. Thank you!

EMO and UNFAIR!

I always wonder how I would look like if I become one of those "emo" guys on the street. Long sided hair, dark-lined eyes, lipsticks? (black?) How about wearing those hood jackets with stripes all over? Or perhaps wearing those tight levi's jeans and chuck taylor boots? (I'm wondering If I look good on that though...)

A lot has been going on that You can't expect me to become too emotional - to the extent of looking like one!

But honestly speaking, I hate people who are careless of other people's feeling. If I could sum up everything that happened this past few days, it's this - UNFAIR.

UNFAIR because People speaks first, BEFORE THINKING it through.
UNFAIR because PEOPLE HATES YOU for being HONEST.
UNFAIR because THEY DON'T WANT YOU to be FRIENDS.
UNFAIR because YOU CAN'T GET WHAT YOU WANT.
UNFAIR because LIFE IS NOT FAIR!

Can life be really unfair? Or is it just how we perceive things that makes it look unfair?

In all of these, I believe LIFE is unfair, not by CHANCE but by how You and me makes choices that either breaks or makes another person's life miserable. I'm thinking that being UNFAIR is a man-made choice wherein all of us, in all walks of life chooses to do something not for others, but for what we think is fair for us regardless of what the OUTCOME may be.

But the question really is, in all of the unfairness in life, how do we make life fair not just for us, but for everyone else out there, who thinks the same? Life indeed is a mystery, because even us can't determine such answer.

1 comments:

  1. Cebu Blogger said...
     

    hi dude! i do not consider myself as emo but i wear one sided long hair and generally i felt what you felt in this post.. dont worry you can get out of that feelings somehow!

Post a Comment



 

different paths

college campus lawn

wires in front of sky

aerial perspective

clouds

clouds over the highway

The Poultney Inn

apartment for rent