-melancholics.dialogue-

"when thinking makes me human..."

About The Blog

An abrupt blog all about my melancholy and experiences. It's an avenue where I share my thoughts and opinions over something or just share about updates with my own life. Enjoy reading!

Got something to say?

Please feel free to write on my shoutbox or comment on my posts to react or agree with what I'm saying. Thank you!

Late Night Stuff...Whew!

It's the wee hours of the night and I'm still at the office due to some odd reasons. Whew!

I just had a talk earlier with my boss and discussed the possibilities of relocating somewhere in the Metro Manila area. The chat went something like this -

Vir: Ei, Matt, still busy?
Matt: Yes chief,it's ok...
Vir: uhmmm...got something to tell you.
Matt: What's that?
Vir: I'm freaking nervous...waaah!
Matt: Come on, spill it out...
Vir: Uhm,I'm planning to relocate in Manila area.

Just to clear it out, the main reason of planning to transfer there is for growth and for my Mama who is staying alone in Manila by herself. And I don't like it to be that way forever. No one's close enough to help her out.

Matt: So, when do you plan to move?
Vir: if ever possible, January or February...
Matt: Do you also want to relocate in any of the sites in Manila?
Vir: Yeah! That would be great!
Matt: Let's talk this Sunday and see our options...
Vir: OK, Sunday then.


It was funny really when Matt asked me if ever I wanted to transfer to any of the sites in Manila. He maybe thought that I had other companies in mind with the transfer. And in doing so, it made it easier for me to transfer in Manila with the same interests and work awaiting.

Although I am not yet certain where I'll be thrown for work, I'm confident that Matt knows the best area for me to grow. I know there are openings in Tarlac, and it's quite far from Manila but definitely a good place in terms experience. Besides, I want challenge in my work and getting into a site that will soon to open is a great start!

Until here only...Bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

different paths

college campus lawn

wires in front of sky

aerial perspective

clouds

clouds over the highway

The Poultney Inn

apartment for rent