-melancholics.dialogue-

"when thinking makes me human..."

About The Blog

An abrupt blog all about my melancholy and experiences. It's an avenue where I share my thoughts and opinions over something or just share about updates with my own life. Enjoy reading!

Got something to say?

Please feel free to write on my shoutbox or comment on my posts to react or agree with what I'm saying. Thank you!

A blog about "toxic-tiring-exhausting..."


It's late and I'm still in the office for a marketing call at 7:30pm. Whew...as usual, this is going to be a long-toxic-tiring-exhausting day for me.

Can you imagine coming in the office before 9:00am and leaving at exactly the same number in the evening ( 9:00pm) ?

Anyway, I am not ranting about something that I hate to do but just because it's tiring. But does tiring means boring? or not interesting enough to finish? ( hehehe...)

Being a Coordinator, and I'd say a busy one at that makes me realize that part of being promoted is the need to be in the office way pass your schedule. It despises me accept the fact that "workaholic" is a tag line to people like me.

So, what drives a man like me to push for the limits?

If you say pay, I'd say "No...not really." I am not after the money because I honestly believe I'm paid less compared to the other coordinators from other sites.

If you say benefits, I'd say " Maybe...sometimes." Basically because it allows me to practice my intellectual skills in making "fool-proof" (hopefully...) plans for sourcing out applicants but sometimes it breaks my neck sitting the whole day making plans which is not healthy for a cute guy like me. Haha... Feeler!

If you say performance, I'd say "Yes,definitely." I am a workaholic guy who pushes myself to the limit to have good outputs and be praised for the good things I've done ( minus being egoistic). It makes me proud to see activities being completed by my own initiatives.

So, why post it here?

Because I want to express it out after a long day at work...And hopefully, still can project after a day at the office. Hehehe... ( Peace!!!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

different paths

college campus lawn

wires in front of sky

aerial perspective

clouds

clouds over the highway

The Poultney Inn

apartment for rent