-melancholics.dialogue-

"when thinking makes me human..."

About The Blog

An abrupt blog all about my melancholy and experiences. It's an avenue where I share my thoughts and opinions over something or just share about updates with my own life. Enjoy reading!

Got something to say?

Please feel free to write on my shoutbox or comment on my posts to react or agree with what I'm saying. Thank you!

Wandering Around...

I've been wandering around the net for days searching for good blogs coming from Dumaguete and I'd say I'm not in vain. So, for this post I'll be sharing some blogrolls from people that I know and not know of that has good content and exposure.

To start of, I'll share about some interesting site I've been going back and forth this weekend.

Blogroyalty - Cool layout and interesting topics from politics, social issues and personal experiences. This blog is from a good friend from my hometown who was just hailed one of the “Dumaguete’s Top 5 Young Achievers Under 25". I'd say he's gone this far with his achievement and will be taking over blogosphere in just a few spins. ;)

Memoirs on a Post-it - This one is something worth to keep track on. I'd say the author, Joselle, is an articulate and interesting blogger with a personal touch to her blog entries. Check it out for yourself if you'd not be mesmerized for her Apo experience and review. :)

Dumaguete City - Although I'm a bit confused if this is a blog or a pure bred website, it does contain some interesting links to a few Dumaguete blogs here. And I think, I found what PinoyBlogero was talking about. :D

Tech Hallucinations - is a good stop if your into techno-writing and wants to know the latest about Dumaguete Technology. :)

These are some of the blogs I gathered for now since I only have a few minutes left before I'd doze off to sleep tonight.

Hhhm... Interesting that I was able to find some blogs coming from people from here. Hopefully, I can connect to most of them and see if a possible blog event will be doable before the year ends. :)

For more details on what I'm talking about - Click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

different paths

college campus lawn

wires in front of sky

aerial perspective

clouds

clouds over the highway

The Poultney Inn

apartment for rent