-melancholics.dialogue-

"when thinking makes me human..."

About The Blog

An abrupt blog all about my melancholy and experiences. It's an avenue where I share my thoughts and opinions over something or just share about updates with my own life. Enjoy reading!

Got something to say?

Please feel free to write on my shoutbox or comment on my posts to react or agree with what I'm saying. Thank you!

Dumaguete Bloggers!

Yey! My 2 blogs was added to Dumaguete site! And yes folks, it's something to be excited about if you tell me because I have been looking for DumagueteƱos who are into blogging as well.

To mention Dumaguete bloggers, the upcoming NegOr IT Expo 2008 is inviting all bloggers and technopreneurs to join this December 1-2, 2008 at the Negros Convention Center. Although joining the event may incur cost, I believe this will be an avenue to share ideas and be heard during the 2 day event.

I'm currently part of the organizing commitee ( sleaky me... Hehehehe) and I'd say this is something promising. So, for all those bloggers who are into e-business, send me a message and who know's you'd hit it big after this event!

By the way, the said event will be handled by the Negros Oriental/ Dumaguete ICT Group,who are composed of different schools, goverment and private businesses respectively. Click my name to learn more!

Thanks,
Vir



2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    i wod also recommend this site
    http://spin101.blogspot.com

  2. Albert Einstein☺ said...
     

    yay. madami kami rito. hahaha.

    check this one out.

    mr837.blogspot.com

    thanks!

Post a Comment



 

different paths

college campus lawn

wires in front of sky

aerial perspective

clouds

clouds over the highway

The Poultney Inn

apartment for rent